Mrs Donnelly is our school’s Parent Support Advisor. Her role is to help and support parents of school-aged children, with anything that is important to you and your family, such as:
- Attendance- Support to improve attendance.
- Behaviour – changes in or challenging behaviour
- Routines – bedtime, homework, getting to school etc.
- Family life changes – divorce, new baby/school/house etc.
- School issues
As well as the above, Mrs Donnelly can support parents in accessing services outside of school to support with the following:
- Mental health
- Financial support and debt guidance
- Food bank support and issuing a fuel voucher.
- White goods and home furnishings
- Clothing and uniforms
- Housing applications and anti-social behaviour reporting
- DLA and benefit applications.
- Domestic Violence support
- Appointments and meetings
Mrs Donnelly is at Roseberry on a Tuesday and Thursday each week. To make an appointment, Mrs Donnelly can be contacted directly on 07771371391, Monday-Thursday.