Ordering a School Uniform
We have made some changes to improve the system for supplying School Uniform. Please follow the link https://www.schooltrends.co.uk/pages/find-my-school then search for your school using our school postcode DH2 1NP.
There are no minimum order quantities and your uniform will be delivered directly to your chosen address for only £2.99.
Other ordering information including sizes, delivery information and the returns procedure is also available online.
Our School Uniform consists of the following:
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse Red jumper, sweater or cardigan (with or without school logo)
- Plain grey or black skirts, pinafores, smart shorts (summer only) or trousers (jogging pants, tracksuit bottoms, sports shorts and leggings are not acceptable)
- Red & white (checked or striped) summer dress
- Sensible black shoes or all black trainers
- Navy or black shorts (indoor or summer) or tracksuit bottoms (outdoor winter)
- Plain white T-shirt or ‘house’ T shirts which are available from the school office
- Plimsolls and trainers
The house T-shirt is available in the following colours:
- Red (rubies)
- Blue (sapphires)
- Yellow (diamonds)
- Green (emeralds)
P.E. kits should be sent to school in a kit bag every week. Kit bags can be ordered from the school.
How To Order
Please see our school office for an order form.